Latest Single-Level Venue Showcases Toptracer Technology, Mini Golf & More CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., Topgolf Entertainment Group, the global sports and entertainment company,opened its newest venue in Chattanooga to the public on Aug. 7. The new
Golf Heritage Society Announces Special Membership Fee
The Golf Heritage Society (GHS), a nonprofit organization celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, announces a membership fee of $25 for the remainder of 2020. With this special mid-year offer, the GHS (GolfHeritage.org) continues to welcome new members from throughout the U.S. and around the world.
“It is our pleasure to announce this special membership fee for the remainder of 2020,” said Dr. Bern Bernacki, president of the GHS. “We invite anyone who loves golf to join us as we salute 50 years of honoring and preserving golf’s history for future generations.”
The GHS exists to offer information about the game’s history, players, courses, championships and equipment – from the past through the present. Collecting and trading golf memorabilia and artifacts also is a part of what interests many GHS members, who enjoy sharing their knowledge and expertise with others.
In concert with its 50th anniversary, the GHS recently unveiled its newly-designed website. With rich imagery and a wealth of fascinating articles and news, the updated site offers a wide array of material of interest to golfers of all ages and playing abilities. And the members-only section includes specialized content on a variety of golf-related topics.
GHS membership benefits include:
· The Society’s long-running quarterly journal, The Golf, with compelling features, articles and special guest contributors
· A website updated regularly with members-only resources, including an archive of past issues of the Society journal, information on golf collecting, links to fraternal golf history societies and other features
· A monthly newsletter with interesting golf history features, GHS updates and member news
· Camaraderie with fellow members at local, regional, national and virtual GHS gatherings, including trade shows that offer the opportunity to buy and sell golf collectibles
· The opportunity to play in hickory club tournaments
About the Golf Heritage Society
The Golf Heritage Society is a global nonprofit organization embracing all parts of the greater golf community. Its members include golfers of every playing ability, golf artists, historians and writers, collectors, hickory golf devotees and golf course designers. New members are encouraged to “Make It a Foursome” by inviting three additional golf enthusiasts to join. Those who do receive a GHS-logo wristwatch.
The ever-popular Swank Series is joining Tifosi Optics’ Fototec collection. Fototec is Tifosi’s photochromic technology, designed to effortlessly change tints as you move through different lighting conditions. Each lens has