Latest Single-Level Venue Showcases Toptracer Technology, Mini Golf & More CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., Topgolf Entertainment Group, the global sports and entertainment company,opened its newest venue in Chattanooga to the public on Aug. 7. The new
July Is “Family Golf Month” At Troon-Affiliated Courses
July is “Troon Family Golf Month” at Troon-affiliated facilities around the world. Throughout July, Troon courses will amplify their year-round family golf initiatives through family-oriented instructional programs, events and tournaments.
“We’re seeing a renewed interest in golf from juniors (and adults) around the globe,” said Bruce Glasco, chief operating officer, Troon. “In parts of Europe, for example, kids are not able to participate in soccer or cricket due to the pandemic, but they can play golf while properly physically distancing. During Family Golf Month, we hope parents and juniors will get out and play golf, enjoy the fresh air together and appreciate the camaraderie that golf provides.”
While the month of July serves as the kickoff for family golf activities, Troon Family Golf is available every day of the week, all year long, at participating Troon-managed facilities worldwide. Families can play golf together and enjoy the following:
- Juniors play golf for free after 3 p.m. when playing with a paying adult
- Juniors enjoy complimentary Callaway rental clubs all day (U.S. only)
- Juniors receive complimentary instruction when taking a lesson with a paying adult
In addition, the Troon Junior Club is open to all junior golfers age 17 years and younger for an annual fee of just $35. Troon Junior Club members receive:
- Preferred junior rates and programs at participating Troon facilities
- Troon Junior Club Nike hat
- Troon Junior Club bag tag
- Welcome letter from Rory McIlroy
- One time 25 percent off at Nike.com (exclusions apply)
- One-year GOLFPASS video membership (retail value: $49 annually)
- Practice facility access at select facilities
- Special junior clinics
- Up to 20 percent discount on summer golf camps at participating facilities
- Exclusive access to Troon Junior Club social media (with parental approval)
- Plus all current Troon Family Golf benefits
- Visit www.TroonFamilyGolf.com or contact the Troon-managed club nearest you to learn more about specific Troon Family Golf programs. For more information on all of Troon’s “grow the game” initiatives, visit www.PlayTroon.com.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Troon is the world’s largest golf management company providing services at 440-plus locations around the globe, including managing 475-plus 18-hole equivalent golf courses. In addition to golf, Troon specializes in homeowner association management, private residence clubs, estate management and associated hospitality venues. Troon’s award-winning food and beverage division operates and manages more than 475-plus food and beverage operations located at golf resorts, private clubs, daily fee golf courses and recreational facilities. With properties located in 43 states and 33 countries, Troon’s family of brands includes Troon Golf, Troon Privé, Troon International, Honours Golf, OB Sports, Green Golf Partners.
The ever-popular Swank Series is joining Tifosi Optics’ Fototec collection. Fototec is Tifosi’s photochromic technology, designed to effortlessly change tints as you move through different lighting conditions. Each lens has