Learn to pronounce his name; learn how to spell his name, and if you are not familiar with Collin Morikawa, you will have plenty of time to get to know
Tatum Ridge Golf Links reopens with new summer hours
According to their website, Tatum Ridge Golf Links, a Ted McAnlis designed Scottish links style course in Sarasota will reopen May 25th with limited summer hours.
For the safety of the golfers as well as the staff, these precautionary measures will be in effect:
· Please be aware of our new summer hours. 6:30 am to 12 noon
· When checking in a maximum of 4 guests will be allowed in the Golf Shop at any one time.
· Our inside staff and outside will be wearing gloves to protect our guests and themselves.
· All players will be encouraged to leave flagsticks in the hole while playing.
· Our outside staff will be wiping down the seats and steering wheels as best we can to provide a cleaner surface for everyone.
· All cups, straws, lids and ice will be removed. Water stations on the golf course will not have coolers until further notice. Guests will be encouraged to bring their own pre-filled water bottles. We also have bottled water that you can buy in our restaurant.
· Also, we have received from the Governors office that golf carts can be shared by family members or significant others residing in the same household. Please note all other carts shall be single rider only.
· The restaurant will remain closed for the summer.
Tatum Ridge is located at 421 Tatum Road N. Sarasota, FL 34240. For more information visit Tatum Ridge Golf Links or call 941-378-4211
Latest Single-Level Venue Showcases Toptracer Technology, Mini Golf & More CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., Topgolf Entertainment Group, the global sports and entertainment company,opened its newest venue in Chattanooga to the public on Aug. 7. The new