BOYNE FALLS – BOYNE Golf’s own Jeff Roth had to wait an extra year to defend his record sixth win in the 29th Tournament of Champions, which starts Monday at
V1 Sports Announces Summer Software Summit Event at Butch Harmon Floridian
Full-Day Hands On Instruction and Master Certification August 16 and August 17.
Palm City, Florida — V1 Sports, developers of the leading video analysis, ground pressure, and stat tracking technologies for coaches and athletes announces its Summer Software Summit at the Butch Harmon Floridian in Palm City, Florida. This world-class, full-day educational event is geared for teaching professionals seeking to expand their coaching knowledge and will educate attendees on best practices learned from more than 25 years leading the world in instruction solutions that help coaches improve student lessons and grow their teaching business. All attendees will earn the esteemed V1 Sports Master Certification with no prerequisites required.
Two one-day sessions are being offered, letting guests choose to attend Monday, August 16 or Tuesday, August 17. While normally costing $349, coaches can take advantage of an inaugural special price of $299. All attendees will receive a credit of their total registration cost toward a V1 Sports hardware purchase through October 2021, as well as 6 PGA MSR and 4 LPGA CU continuing education credits. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Guest speakers and trainers include:
- Jake Thurm (Ground Pressure and Video Analysis Expert, Golf Digest Best Young Teacher)
- Mandy Von See (Southeast Regional Sales Manager at V1 Sports)
- Chip Carrel (Northeast Regional Sales Manager at V1 Sports)
- Jackson Bushway (Customer Success Manager at V1 Sports)
- Kelly Hurst (Director of B2B Marketing at V1 Sports)
Each one-day seminar will cover:
- Training on V1 Pro Studio software and V1 Pro mobile app
- Best practices for video capture, telestration and analysis
- Creating powerful voice-over video lessons for students
- Build an online golf academy and remote lesson business
- Student video and lesson exchange through the V1 Golf app
- Training on the V1 Pressure Mat
- Overview of the 3 measured forces
- Ground pressure trace patterns and flaws
- Key pressure positions and percentages
- Key speed and vertical force ranges
- Training on the V1 Coach and V1 Game mobile app
- Connecting with students through the V1 Coach app
- Integrate stat tracking into your coaching program
- Analyzing on-course performance data
- Managing teams
- Overview of V1 Sports hardware, facility design and consulting
- Options for upgrade, remodel and new studios
- Camera and lighting setup for beautiful high speed, high def video
- Best practices for layout, netting, turf and other technology
- Tour of our latest facility design and build projects
“V1 Sports is one of the most vital golf technology companies. Their knowledge and passion for connecting golf instructors with the latest technology and how to use it to improve their teaching and their students is really helpful to my business” says Ryan Crysler, Senior Instructor at Butch Harmon Floridian. “We look forward to hosting the V1 Sports Summer Software Summit and connecting with fellow pros who want to provide their students the latest and the best in highly effective teaching tools.”
With more than two decades of experience developing the best golf instruction technologies used by thousands of coaches and millions of golfers, V1 Sports has collected the knowledge and data to empower coaches to improve their teaching programs and increase their marketability and value.
To learn more and register, go to: https://bit.ly/v1sportssummit.
For general questions about the event, please reach out to [email protected].
About V1 Sports
V1 Sports (V1) builds innovative software, systems, and services that give athletes and coaches the integrated video, game, and ground pressure analysis tools to revolutionize improvement. Founded in 1995, V1 Sports offers tools to capture, review and analyze athletic movement and is the pioneer in delivering seamless voice-over video lessons with integrated telestration.
With more than 10,000 coaches and three million athletes, V1 Sports has become the preferred video analysis solution for the most respected coaches, instructors, athletes, and training facilities around the world. Visit https://v1sports.com/. Follow V1 Sports on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @v1sports.
DAYTONA BEACH, FLA. — Golf is a game that reveres its rich history. From the Golden Age of design to the competitive exploits of Ben Hogan, Arnold Palmer and their peers,